Sunday 10 June 2012

Ahoy sailor...

Had a very unusual Saturday off this week (usually teach at a dancing school), so we decided to do something with our day. On a Saturday there is a great little craft and vintage market over in Chorlton Green which we always find a bargain at, however when we got there it was chucking it down so we decided to give it a miss and just ended up driving round being nosey at all the cute houses round there. On a whim ended up inviting all the family round tonight for food and games and football and had to stock up on stuff to make for them, so the rest of today will probably be spent tidying and cooking, funfunfun! Sun seems to have come out a bit so can hopefully fit in a river walk at some point.

Anyways, for the market I went for a bit of a sailory theme, seeing as it was raining so much, and teamed the whole thing with my trusty Hunters. TOP TIP, if you can, get children's Hunters, I'm only a size 3 so ended up paying £25 rather than the usual £65 price tag!



Top was a Christmas present off D, Topshop, but I think you can still get it on the the website and maybe Ebay, how cute is the boat motif and little sailor collar!
Skirt is one of my best and most useful ever buys, I'm ALWAYS wearing it, only £14 from Miss Selfridge a few months ago.
Also put a little pic in of my recent attempt at nail art, I've got really into it recently and have been checking out lots of tips on other people's blogs, these are my gem fatale polka dot nails! Turned out pretty good for a first try!
Off to tidy now, #livinitlarge!

KJ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I'll always take the time to read these :)