Tuesday 19 June 2012

The birthday list!

So, rather scarily, it will be my 22nd birthday in just under two weeks and I feel that the time has come to compile myself a little list! I'm pretty sure I wont get any of these bits and bobs (apart from maybe off my mum or D), but hopefully I can use any bits of birthday money to treat myself!
Just spent a wonderful hour internet browsing and these are my final choices!
This STUNNING Topshop swan print dress, as seen on the fab Cold Knees blog. As soon as I saw it I knew it would fit my going out style perfectly! Now just got to hunt down one in my size!


Miss Selfridge little shirt, can't really tell on this picture but it has pastel pansies (one of my favourite flowers) and the cutest broiderie anglaise pattern.

River Island flamingo pattern skirt, how amazing would this look for summer beer garden drinks with a white shirt and some sandals!
Purple studded vintage Levis from my favourite website Yayer, for when I want to pretend I'm a hipster!
Really unique little Motel playsuit, like how the top bit is a little baggier, would be ideal for meals out when you need a bit of room for a food baby!

Lavish Alice mint shirt, would be great on its own in summer, then under dresses and jumpers in winter.
Models Own nail varnish, ALL OF THEM! I'm obsessed!
Pearl collar tips, available from Ebay, great for tarting up some of my shirts.



Shoes from Missguided, I've only recently discovered Missguided and I know that it sells great clothes, but SERIOUSLY! Check out the shoes! Any of these would put a birthday smile on my face!

I'm also hankering after some floral pants after seeing some other bloggers looking amazing in them! Does anyone have any recommendations???

Enioy the sun!

KJ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I'll always take the time to read these :)