Thursday 14 June 2012

All you need is...


T-shirt- New Look, think this was only about £7 a few months back. Love the summery colour and it's got a white bobbly effect which isn't something I've seen before.
Skirt- Miss Selfridge as per!
Necklace- one my Mum picked me a few Christmasses ago, not a bad choice at all!

I'll keep it short and sweet today as I have sososo much to do! Today was my Grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary so we went round with cards and flowers etc. The sheer length of time they have been together is amazing, but what warms my little heart even more is the fact that they still clearly adore each other, they kept making little jokes and giggling away like teenagers. Just hope I'll be anywhere near as happy as that!

On a separate note, did anyone see the preview of the new A/W stock at Primark on the Look website??? Those crombie coats have got my name all over them, bring on the Winter!

KJ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I'll always take the time to read these :)